Join us on the second Saturday of the month, 9 am-12 pm, in the TOB (Transitional Office Building - same location as the Summer Institute) for the SAWP Writing Community!
Join us for:
- Writing for professional, research, or personal purposes
- Focused professional or personal reading with no interruptions
- Investigating a new teaching idea and developing a plan of implementation
- Collaboration among SAWP fellows
- Revising or re-working your teaching demo
Are you interested in continuing a writing project you started during the summer institute, or starting something new, but have trouble finding time and space to write? Join us on the second Saturday of the month, 9 am-12 pm, in the TOB (the same location as the Summer Institute) for the SAWP Writing Community! This open block of time and space (similar to the first hour of the Summer Institute) is for teachers to start, continue, and/or finish an individual or collaborative project.